Enola Homes for Sale
Real Estate in Enola PA
If you would like more information on any of these Enola real estate listings, just click on a property to access the full details. From there, you can request more information or schedule a tour. And we'd be happy to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of properties which have recently sold nearby, and more, so just let us know how we can help!
Sign up for a free account to receive email alerts whenever new Enola real estate listings come on the market that match your specific criteria or save your favorite Enola real estate listings. The Dave Hooke Team is your key to Central PA Real Estate
Search All Enola Homes for Sale Below
Enola is a postcard town in small-town Pennsylvania, with roots that go back to the days of railroad expansion. There are even rail lines that still run through the heart of town, and is now complete with a Shady Lane and a historic one-room schoolhouse.
Continue to read why the charming town of Enola, PA is seeing an influx of movers in the area.
Real Estate of Enola
Enola has a population of 6,030 and resides within Cumberland County. According to Niche, living in Enola allows the residents a dense suburban feel. The real estate median home value is $145,300, and the median rent is $921. 52% of the population owns their homes, while the other 48% rents. Enola is #601 of 1,520 as "Best Places to Live in Pennsylvania."
- Mount Zion. This suburban neighborhood's median real estate price is $446,830, and the average rental price is $2,203. There are medium-sized to large single-family homes and townhomes in this neighborhood. Many residencies in Mount Zion are newer, built in 2000 or more recently.
- Summerdale. This neighborhood's median real estate price is $263,934, and the average rental price is $1,871. There are medium-sized to large single-family homes and townhomes. Summerdale is a well-established neighborhood, with many homes being built between 1970 and 1999.
- Town Center. This neighborhood's median real estate price is $167,951, and the average rental price is $1,559. There are medium-sized single-family homes and townhomes in this neighborhood. Many residencies in Town Center are well-established, built between 1970 and 1999, with a few built between 1940 and 1969.
Schools in Enola
Schools in Enola, PA are zoned in the Cumberland Valley School District, with a top-rated charter school in Pennsylvania listed. These are the following best schools rated by grade level.
Elementary & Middle
- Infinity Charter School. Overall Niche grade of A+, Academics grade of A, Diversity grade of A, Teachers grade of A+
- East Pennsboro Area Senior High School. Overall Niche grade of B, Academics grade of B, Diversity grade of B+, Teachers grade of B, College Prep grade of B
Points of Interest in Enola
As we mentioned above, Enola's roots hail back to the expansion of railroads and transportation, with rail lines that still run through the heart of the town. Continue to read to find our top picks for things to do when visiting Enola, PA.
If you find enjoyment in spending time outdoors, especially if you have kiddos, stop by the Adams-Ricci Community Park. This park isn't your normal park, as it features 82 acres of boating, fishing, trails, and sports courts all offer you hours of fun in the sun. For kids, check out the Panther Station, a massive children's play structure in this park.
If you are a voracious reader of books, then we highly recommend Cupboard Maker Books. Here, you will find a variety of events from Youth to teen book clubs, as well as various genre-related book clubs.
Restaurants in Enola
The dining options in Enola have many retro favorites that are local to the town, as it is smaller than many surrounding cities and sister towns. Check out our top picks for you!
- Kristy's Whistle Stop. This summertime hotspot is the top stop for ice cream and fun food set in a 50s atmosphere. Kristy's Whistle Stop is open seasonally, so don't miss out!
- Jigsy's Brewpub & Restaurant. Enjoy summer on the deck when selecting items from the menu including best-nominated wings, salads, pizza, and beer, as well as award-winning soups. At Jigsy's Brewpub & Restaurant, there are house-brewed beers including Citra Wheat, Blueberry Wheat, Pale Ale, Whiskey Barrel Stout, Amber Ale, Big J Double IPA, and Spring Saison plus seasonal beers.
For more upscale dinner spots, check out:
- Tavern on the Hill. Experience fine dining at its best at Tavern on the Hill. Here, you are offered exceptional personal service, superb food, and an extensive wine cellar.
Coffee Shops & Tea in Enola
Experience the best of eclectic coffee shops in Enola, many local to Pennsylvania. These are our top picks!
- Peet's Coffee & Tea. This coffee shop has roots in Enola and prides itself on fifty years worth of crafting the perfect cup of coffee. Peet's Coffee & Tea has partnered with farmers, roasted by hand, and delivered fresh. Each bag has been designed to elevate flavored coffee.
- Healthy You Cafe. Though not exclusively a coffee shop, you can find an array of healthy food options, with fresh locally sourced ingredients. Healthy You Cafe provides some fun juice options.
For more local information about Enola, PA, check out our website and contact us!
Contact Your Enola Realtor®