Camp Hill Homes for Sale
Real Estate in Camp Hill PA
Camp Hill, PA has had its limelight in history since the Civil War. The Battle of Sporting Hill became the northernmost engagement of the Gettysburg Campaign, and Camp Hill was later incorporated as a borough on November 10, 1885, from East Pennsboro Township. Long gone are the days of the old South and the Civil War, and Camp Hill is considered not only a great place to call home, but it is very safe and welcoming. There are many places to shop, and many more to spend good one-on-one time with family.
If you would like more information on any of these Camp Hill real estate listings, just click on a property to access the full details. From there, you can request more information or schedule a tour. And we'd be happy to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of properties which have recently sold nearby, and more, so just let us know how we can help!
Sign up for a free account to receive email alerts whenever new Camp Hill real estate listings come on the market that match your specific criteria or save your favorite Camp Hill real estate listings. The Dave Hooke Team is your key to Central PA Real Estate
Browse All Campy Hill Real Estate Below
Here are the top reasons why Camp Hill, PA may be the place for you to call home.
Camp Hill, PA is located in Cumberland County and offers its residents a sparse suburban feel. Many young professionals and retirees live in Camp Hill.
The median home value according to Niche is $237,200, and the median rent is $1,195. 69% of the population owns their homes while the other 31% rent. Camp Hill, PA is rated #18 of 1,520 of “Best Places to Live in Pennsylvania.” [as of 2023]
Campy Hill Neighborhoods
- Country Club Hills/Beverly Park. The median real estate price is $403,808, while the average rental price is $2,006. The suburban neighborhood is mainly made up of medium-sized to large single-family homes, as well as small apartment buildings. The neighborhood is well-established, built between 1940 and 1969.
- Highland Park. The median real estate price is $288,765, while the average rental price is $1,816. The suburban neighborhood is primarily made up of medium-sized single-family homes and townhomes. Much of the residency is well-established, built between 1940 and 1960.
- Camp Hill South. The real estate price of this neighborhood is $285,871, making it far more affordable than the three neighborhoods in this article. The suburban neighborhood sports mid-sized and larger single-family homes, and is considered to be relatively historic as it was built no later than 1939.
Camp Hill, PA schools are zoned in the Camp Hill School District, which has an A overall grade on Niche, with an A in Academics, A+ in Teachers, A in College Prep, and a C+ in Diversity. These are the following top-rated schools by grade level.
- Eisenhower Elementary School. The Overall Niche grade is an A, Academics grade of A, Diversity grade of B-, Teachers grade of A
- Camp Hill Middle School. Overall Niche grade of A, Academics grade of A, Diversity grade of B-, Teachers grade of A
- Camp Hill Senior High School. Overall Niche grade of A-, Academics grade of A-, Diversity grade of B-, Teachers grade of A-, College Prep grade of A-
Points of Interest
Camp Hill, PA has an overwhelming wealth of local recreation and parks and is only a short distance to some of the County's best hiking, biking, and canoeing. The downtown of Camp Hill features a variety of boutique shops that specialize in home decor, clothing, and accessories. Here are our top picks for you when visiting Camp Hill, PA.
- If you have a green thumb, visit Blooms by Vickrey where you can browse flower arrangements and house plants. You can find an array of beautiful home decor to spice up your interior design or some lovely scented candles to add to your home!
- Enjoy live music a short drive to nearby Harrisburg where you can attend live concerts and other fun events. XL Live is an event center and live music venue that features lighting and sound, as well as a full bar and specialty drinks you can enjoy on their outdoor patio with fire pits and loft viewing.
- If you enjoy time outdoors, check out the Goddard Trail where you can hike or bike, connecting to Willow Park and other fun parks such as Siebert Park, featuring an access point to the Conodoguinet Creek and includes the following features and activities:
- Athletic Fields and Sports Courts
- Running Tracks
Restaurants and Cafes
Camp Hill, PA offers a wide variety of fun experiences in the restaurant and cafe industry. You can enjoy dinner overlooking the Susquehanna River or grab some lunch at the local brewery. If you have a sweet tooth, you can also find a variety of delicious treats as well as places to snag a cup of caffeine in Camp Hill. Here are our favorite picks!
- Treat yourself to delectable chocolates at Cocoa Creek Chocolates where you can select a variety of truffle collections, chocolate bars, and caramels.
- Check out The Pennsylvania Bakery to indulge in sweet treats like cupcakes, delicious cakes, breakfast pastries, and seasonal sweets!
- Enjoy a favorite local beverage with some delicious food at Cornerstone Cafe, where you can choose coffee, tea, or smoothies from their unique menu. Cornerstone includes some baked goods, desserts, salads, sandwiches, and other breakfast items such as avocado toast, and an acai bowl while admiring local artist's work hung on the walls.
- Camp Hill is full of excellent brewing companies. Ever Grain Brewing Company has many craft beers and delicious foods with ingredients grown at Ever Grain farms. Highway Manor Brewing Company offers farmhouse-style ales and barrel-aged sours, as well as unique kombucha, and you can enjoy food items like smoked meats, sides, and other appetizers made from scratch.
- Camp Hill is full of excellent restaurants to visit, and if you are looking for a fun night out with friends or a great date night location, consider some of the following restaurants:
- Bonefish Grill
- Cork & Fork Osteria
- Dolce Vita Italian Restaurant
- The Watershed Pub
- Theo's Bar and Grille
- Flinchey's Restaurant
For more local information on Camp Hill, PA before considering moving there, contact my office at any time!
Contact Your Camp Hill Realtor®