BUYER AGENT SPECIALIST / REAL ESTATE
The Dave Hooke Team of Hooke, Hooke & Eckman Realtors LLC - Carlisle, PA
Thanks for your interest in the Buyer Specialist position for the Dave Hooke Team! Please review the position description and expectations below before proceeding with the application, resume & personality profile test.
The Buyer Specialist's goal is to create raving fans of The Dave Hooke Team by: converting/obtaining prospective buyer relationships, properly setting expectations of the service experience, properly setting fees & pricing, identifying properties, showing properties, and negotiating offers/replies to inspections to meet and exceed the goals of our clients.
Qualified associates will create take home pay of at least $50,000 (based on minimum requirements), with the opportunity to create $100,000 or even $150,000 in annual take home income. This is a 1099 Commission position with no income ceiling.
- Master all aspects of the sales process.
- Deliver a world class client experience.
- Create raving fans to maximize the lifetime value of our clients.
- Focus on new business development every day.
- Hard working
- Self motivated (this is a 100% commission position)
- Optimistic with a positive attitude
- Coachable, accountable & love a team structure
- Excellent interpersonal skills and love to relate to and serve people
- Real Estate license is a requirement for the position, but not a requirement to apply
STEP 1 - CLICK BELOW TO COMPLETE AND SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION & RESUME.
STEP 2 - CLICK BELOW TO TAKE A PERSONALITY PROFILE TEST. ONCE COMPLETED, EMAIL THE FOLLOWING 2 THINGS WITH THE SUBJECT LINE "MY DISC PROFILE" TO JENNAKAH@THINKHHE.COM :
1) DISC Profile Results
2) Values Profile Results
Note: The personality profile test is NOT a measure of IQ & it is NOT timed, so take your time. These are not pass/fail tests. Just be honest and choose the best answer that fits who you are in general. Typically the first answer you think of is likely the best one. The two profiles (DISC & Values) combined will take approximately 15 minutes to finish and should be completed in one sitting. Please complete the profiles at a time of limited interruptions & distractions.